Workshop on Publishing for Young Researchers
19-20 May 2017, Premises of the
The workshop provides a great opportunity for doctoral students, young researchers and postdocs to gain new knowledge and skills on academic writing for publishing scientific papers in international journals. Workshop will be carried out by assist. Matija Vodopivec (Slovenia) and dr. Valerij Dermol (Slovenia). They will:
- present scientific research process and strategy;
- present structural equation modelling;
- enhance relevance, quality, and impact of scientific research;
- offer one-to-one coaching;
- answer participants' questions and more.
Use the links on the right to learn more about the workshop.