MakeLearn & TIIM 2017 post-conference programme cosists of two prallel events that will be held on Friday, 19 May 2017 from 9.00 to 18.00.
Workshop on Publishing for Young Researchers - Message-driven Writing: A Technique for Bringing Order to the Creative Process
The workshop will discuss the message-driven writing technique - a technique where the main message dictates the structure of the text and its content. This technique is in fact commonly used by experienced researchers, and it will be presented in an accessible, clear and useful manner. Because writing is a creative process, it is always demanding and often frustrating -- but with the help of this workshop, we will show how it can be made less stressful and more productive.
The PhD workshop will also cover the following topics:
- Planning the content: how to formulate the main message
- Constructing thematic and extended outlines, and the content of
- Drafting and editing: writing the first draft, revising, editing, and tips on writing paragraphs.
- Publishing: what editors seek, selecting journals, and the process of revising
Target groups:- Editors-in-chief of ‘young' journals
Registration fee for workshop of seminar:
- Regular fee: 130 €
- MakeLearn & TIIM 2017 conference participants: 80 €
Please indicate your particpation at any of the post-conference programme events with the following E-FORM.