Click HERE for Call for Papers.
TRACKS & KEYWORDS
We are offering 8 different tracks with many possible keywords. You can choose among the following tracks:
Keywords in the tracks shall be used as guidelines and not as limitations.
Management in education
Productivity & performance Management
Social media & social networking
Customer relation management
Quality of education
Information management Systems
Decision support systems
Value chain management
New product and service Development
Culture & religion
Teamwork & leadership
Publication of a paper is possible either in conference proceeding or sponsored journals. In case when a paper is published in a journal, the abstract must be published in the conference proceeding.
- In the proceedings, either only abstracts or full papers will be published. The author decides upon this.
- In case when the author chooses publication in sponsored journal, only abstract will be published in the proceedings.
- In case the abstract fits the conference theme, the author is issued the Confirmation of Abstract Acceptance.
- Every full paper submitted in the submission system will be double-blind reviewed. Author will receive two reviews with information if submitted paper needs any improvements to be included in conference proceedings.
- By submitting the (revised) paper or only the abstract the author confirms that he or she has read the registration policy and is going to present the paper or the abstract at the conference.
- The paper or the abstract should be edited according to proceedings’ instructions (paper submission template, abstract submission template).
- In case of acceptance the author receives the Confirmation of Paper Acceptance, which clearly states that the paper is accepted into the conference program.
High quality papers will be invited for publication in a sponsored journal. The initiative for the publication may also come from the side of the author.
For the papers sent for publication to a sponsored journal, double-blind review and all the following procedures (submission of revised paper, acceptance, publishing) will be done by the sponsored journal.
- The editors of the sponsored journals will invite the authors of good quality papers which match one of the journals’ scopes to submit the paper in the journal submission system.
- After invitation, the papers should be submitted through the journal’s submission system.
- The journal will perform the double-blind review.
- The papers selected for publication in the journals will not be published in the conference proceedings; only the abstracts will be included in the proceedings.
- Depending on the number of the selected papers per journal, the papers will be published either in special issues, special sections of regular issues, or in regular issues of the journals.
List of sponsored journals:
Human Systems Management (indexed by Scopus, ESCI, etc.)
International Journal of Innovation and Learning (indexed by Scopus, ESCI, etc.)
International Journal of Value Chain Management (indexed by Scopus, ESCI, etc.)
International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development (indexed by Scopus, EBSCO, etc.)
International Journal of Management in Education (indexed by Scopus, EBSCO, etc.)
International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning (indexed by EconPapers, Erih Plus, etc.)
International School for Social and Business Studies
Mariborska cesta 7, SI-3000 Celje, Slovenia
Phone: +386 3 425 82 24
Fax: +386 3 425 82 22