International School for Social and Business Studies, Slovenia, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Poland, Kasetsart University, Thailand, and Pegaso International, Malta would like to cordially invite you to participate at the MakeLearn and TIIM International Conference 2023. Academics, scientists, professionals, managers and editors from all over the world will have the opportunity to share experience, bring new ideas, debate issues, and introduce their latest developments in the largely multidisciplinary fields of research embraced by the MakeLearn and TIIM scientific communities, from social, organizational and technological perspectives.
MakeLearn and TIIM conference enables scholars, researchers to participate with abstracts or full papers (published either in the conference proceedings or the selected sponsored scientific journal) reflecting their recent research results convergent with the conference theme. All submitted papers will be double-blind reviewed. Accepted abstracts and papers will be included in Conference Proceedings (digital edition) and published at econpapers.repec.org and www.toknowpress.net.
TRACKS & KEYWORDS
You can choose among the following tracks:
Keywords in the tracks can be used as guidelines and not as limitations.
Management in education
Productivity & performance Management
Social media & social networking
Customer relation management
Quality of education
Information management Systems
Decision support systems
Value chain management
New product and service Development
Culture & religion
Teamwork & leadership
Resilience & resilience economy
People with disability
Big Data Applications
Publication of a paper is possible either in the conference proceedings or in one of the sponsored journals. In case a paper is published in a journal, only the abstract will be published in the conference proceeding.
- In the proceedings, either abstracts or full papers will be published. The author decides upon this.
- In case when the author chooses publication in a sponsored journal, only abstract will be published in the proceedings.
- In case the abstract fits the conference theme, the author is issued the Confirmation of Abstract Acceptance.
- Every full paper submitted in the submission system will be double-blind reviewed. The author will receive two reviews with information if the submitted paper needs any improvements to be included in the conference proceedings.
- By submitting the (revised) paper or only the abstract, the author confirms that he or she has read the registration policy and is going to present the paper or the abstract at the conference.
- The paper or the abstract should be edited according to the proceedings’ instructions (paper submission template, abstract submission template).
- In case of acceptance, the author receives the Confirmation of Paper Acceptance, which clearly states that the paper is accepted to be included in the conference program.
High quality papers will be invited for publication in a sponsored journal. The initiative for the publication may also come from the side of the author.
For the papers sent for publication to a sponsored journal, double-blind review and all the related procedures (submission of revised paper, acceptance, publishing) will be done by the sponsored journal.
- The editors of the sponsored journals will invite the authors of good-quality papers that match one of the journals’ scopes to submit the paper in the journal submission system.
- After the invitation, the papers should be submitted through the journal’s submission system.
- The journal will perform a double-blind review.
- The papers selected for publication in the journals will not be published in the conference proceedings; only the abstracts will be included in the proceedings.
- Depending on the number of selected papers per journal, the papers will be published either in special issues, special sections of regular issues, or in regular issues of the journals.
List of sponsored journals
Expert Systems with Applications (2018 Impact Factor: 4.292)
International Journal of Mobile Communications (2017 Impact Factor: 1.742)
Technology, Pedagogy & Education (2018 Impact Factor: 1.712)
Journal of Computer Information Systems (2018 Impact Factor: 1.100)
Management and Production Engineering Review (CiteScore January 2020: 1.70)
Electronic Government, An International Journal (CiteScore January 2020: 1.21)
Human Systems Management (CiteScore January 2020: 0.98)
International Journal of Value Chain Management (CiteScore January 2020: 0.91)
International Journal of Management in Education (CiteScore January 2020: 0.81)
International Journal of Innovation and Learning (CiteScore January 2020: 0.58)
International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development (CiteScore January 2020: 0.56)
International School for Social and Business Studies
Mariborska cesta 7, SI-3000 Celje, Slovenia
Phone: +386 3 425 82 24
Fax: +386 3 425 82 22