The conference will be held from Thursday, May 19th, to Saturday, May 21th, 2022.
Plenary events will be held in the hybrid form: on-site in Kaunas, Lithuania, and simultaneously streamed online.
To be announced
Forum Chair: Dr. Zbigniew Pastuszak, Maria Curie Skłodowska University, Poland
Forum Co-Chair: Dr. Kongkiti Phusavat, Kasetsart University, Thailand
In the panel, editors of sponsored journals and other invited journals present their journals and give useful publishing guidelines. The editors discuss the most critical issues relevant to authors leading to better chances of paper acceptance. The panel is an excellent opportunity for the authors to increase their publishing achievements.The conference promotes the following publications, especially SCI/SSCI and Scopus journals, whose editors will participate as speakers in the panel:
- Expert Systems with Applications (2021 Impact Factor: 6.945)
- Applied Sciences (2021 Impact Factor: 2.679)
- International Journal of Mobile Communications (2021 Impact Factor: 1.551)
- Technology, Pedagogy & Education (2020 Impact Factor: 2.529)
- Journal of Computer Information Systems (2020 Impact Factor: 3.400)
- Management and Production Engineering Review (CiteScore 2020: 2.50)
- Electronic Government, An International Journal (CiteScore: 1.50)
- Human Systems Management (CiteScore 2020: 2.00)
- International Journal of Value Chain Management (CiteScore 2020: 1.70)
- International Journal of Management in Education (CiteScore 2020: 1.90)
- International Journal of Innovation and Learning (CiteScore 2020: 1.00)
- International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development (CiteScore 2020: 0.90)
- International Journal of Sustainable Economy (CiteScore 2020: 1.10)
Other publications and scientific journals
RESEARCH – EDUCATION – BUSINESS FORUM
To be announced
Academic Leadership Forum
To be announced
PROJECT DISSEMINATION SESSIONS & NETWORKING
MakeLearn & TIIM conference offers dissemination opportunities with presentation of (ongoing) projects and/or activities at universities. Project managers are welcome to make use of the conference platform and its proceedings to promote and disseminate projects or their institution.
Dissemination opportunities will offer visibility to projects and universities:
- Dissemination e-room. Presentations (videos) will be presented minimum three times each day in the dissemination e-room ;
- Promotion at conference webpage. Project presentations (videos) will be posted and available on MakeLearn & TIIM conference website at the time of the conference.
- Dissemination meeting. Participants are welcome to participate in a special dissemination meeting. At the meeting, participants can provide additional information about their projects and present good practices.
- Publication in conference proceedings. Additionally, projects will be promoted by publication in conference proceedings.
WORKSHOP ON ACADEMIC WRITING & PUBLISHING
The workshop will be held on Friday, May 20th, 2022.
Classes are conducted by active scientists who act as editors-in-chief of journals from the JCR, ISI and Scopus lists.
Benefits of participating in the workshop:
- Gaining knowledge and skills concerning the process of preparing and publishing scientific articles in prestigious scientific journals.
- Improving the skills of writing articles.
- Gaining knowledge about the review process and the publication procedure, provided by the editor of scientific journals.
- Acquiring knowledge and skills on a correct ego preparing an article that scientific.
General program of the workshop
- The process of writing a scientific paper.
- Structure and elements of a academic paper.
- Searching for relevant scientific journals.
- Criteria and the process of reviewing scientific articles.
- The process of proofreading and updating a paper following reviewers’ remarks (or preparation of a new version of the paper after its rejection by the journal editor).a
International School for Social and Business Studies
Mariborska cesta 7, SI-3000 Celje, Slovenia
Phone: +386 3 425 82 24
Fax: +386 3 425 82 22