This years’ MakeLearn & TIIM conference is just around the corner. We are excited about the conference in Piran and are eagerly looking forward to welcoming more than 220 participants from 30 countries.
The conference programme has been finalized and the sessions’ timetable has already been published (click on link). The conference includes more than 200 paper presentations.
All participants are invited to check their presentation time and make arrangements accordingly.
On Wednesday, participants are invited to take part in the afternoon Piran city tour and welcome reception in Caffe Teater in the evening.
Conference programme also features the following main events:
Thursday, 16 May:
- 9.30: Keynote speeches:
- “AI and Machine Learning – The Changing Face of the Contemporary Economy” (Dr. Frederick Kohun, USA)
- “Trust Management – The Key to the Effectiveness of Modern Organizations” (Dr. Jan Chadam, Poland)
- 11.30: Academic Leadership Forum with 8 distinguished academics
- 20.00: Dinner with a social event (Restaurant Pavel)
Friday, 17 May:
- 10.30: Editors’ Panel with 5 editors-in-chief of Scopus-Indexed and WoS journals
- 12.30: Research-Education-Business Forum with 13 panelists from business sector and academia
See you in Piran next week!